We blessed Adrianne this past Sunday and it was really nice. Here are a few pictures of her in her blessing dress and in general. We sure love having her in our family. She is truly a blessing.
Friday, June 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
HI Shari and Shawn, Your daughter is beautiful. What a blessing to have her. Babies are great aren't they?
Love the Reyelts
she is soo cute. Can't wait to meet here in several weeks!
it was nice to see you guys! I am a proud aunt of a cute niece!
So fun wish we could have been there! Can't wait to hold her, kiss her, and squeeze her cheeks in a couple of weeks! Miss y'all!
You copied us in the order of your children. I love it. Your baby was born one day apart from our last, but she was born two years ago. I miss seeing you and knowing what you are up to. I will try to keep in touch looking at your blog. Melissa
Post a Comment