And here's the new one. Isn't it pretty? The screen's almost as big as the wall. Ok, not really, but still, what a difference. Now we just need a pretty desk to go with it. This is the same one I used all through college and it's UGLY.
Monday, September 8, 2008
New Computer!!!!!
We finally got a new computer after 5 1/2 years. Here's the old one. (It wasn't set up on the kids table when we used it, but it went there while we transferred everything to the new computer.)

And here's the new one. Isn't it pretty? The screen's almost as big as the wall. Ok, not really, but still, what a difference. Now we just need a pretty desk to go with it. This is the same one I used all through college and it's UGLY.
And here's the new one. Isn't it pretty? The screen's almost as big as the wall. Ok, not really, but still, what a difference. Now we just need a pretty desk to go with it. This is the same one I used all through college and it's UGLY.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Okay I thought the first desk was yours. I was rolling!
Post a Comment