I think it was almost a year ago that we moved Anthony into Collin's room. Collin had a twin bed with a trundle so we figured it would work all right for Anthony to sleep on the trundle and then we could just push it in and out everyday. Easier said than done. I don't know about other trundles, but ours doesn't push in and out so easily. So for that entire time, it's just been left out, leaving only about a foot of space in between the beds and the dresser. The room was so crowded, and the boys couldn't really play in there.
Anyway, there was a salt lake online company that was having a 25% off sale on their bunk beds. The only catch was that I had to go out by the airport to pick them up. It was well worth it. Now the boys' room feels like a room again instead of a mattress storage facility. And we gave Collin's old (not really old, we've only had it for a year and a half) to Julia, which was always the plan.
Now both of their rooms look fabulous. Yea for bunk beds.
See all that floor space?
This bed looks much better in Julia's room
2 comments:
I love the beds!1 Where did you get the bunk? We are looking for one and can't seem to find one that we like.
Hi! Its Brandy Hansen from the ward. Came across your cute family blog from Wendys. Hope you don't mind if I check back : ) Also the bunks are adorable, where did you get them?
Post a Comment